This is a brand new, fully FSX native version of Ben Gurion Airport, situated near Tel Aviv, Israel.
This scenery is made specifically for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and was built in order to replace the default Ben Gurion airport scenery provided by Microsoft.
The scenery contains:
- Terminal 3 – with moving jetway - (CTRL-J) and its surrounding parking positions.
- More realistic runways and taxiways.
- Highly detailed buildings, structures and facilities
- Navigation aids and lights, including the new LDA system on runway 30 which allows any kind of training.
- Photorealistic ground textures on and around the airport.